GAME DAY EVENT OPERATIONS
During the internship, the intern will be afforded the opportunity to develop and apply skills in various areas including but not limited to game day event operations, we are more than just a rugby team and our goal is to drive entertainment and introduce customers and fans to a new form of entertainment. This person will be part of a team focused environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the creation and development of match themes and game-day experiences
- Help with scheduling and onsite activations, and in-stadia promotions
- Monitor and engage with suppliers and vendors
- Coordination of match day merchandise
- Assist in developing weekly match day emails, match day run orders
- Administrative duties including data entry, research, and lead generation
- Ability to work match days
- Represent the AGs in a positive image
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with calling and interacting with suppliers.
- Proficient with Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office•
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced multidisciplinary team environment •
- Key qualities include: coachable, hardworking, multi-tasking, and positive attitude
- Ability to effectively interact with staff and clients
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of evenings and weekends
- Must be an active college student and have the ability to receive credit for the internship
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be willing to work on all projects, whether large or small
- Must be able to remain comfortable yet energetic in the sales process
- Must display organization and communicative skills
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to easily switch between projects comfortably and quickly
- Must be flexible in working hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use the utmost discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Dates: January, 2021 through June, 2021
Location: The Barn, Round Rock and Bold Stadium at Circuit of the Americas on Match Days.
Available 25-30 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
All applications to be sent with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come to the AG Watch Party July 10 | AG v LA
Saturday, July 10th the AGs take on the LA Giltinis...
Come To The AG Watch Party July 17th | AG v DC
Saturday, July 17th the AGs take on the DC Old...
AG Selects Team For Nationally Televised Away Match Against Utah Warriors
AUSTIN, TX (May 28, 2021) - This is the biggest...
Student Night Promo | Students Get In FREE & $2 Beers
Finals are OVER! Get down to the match and get...
AG Selects Team For Saturday’s Home Match vs New York
AUSTIN, TX (May 14, 2021) - It's Week 9 and...