Terms & Conditions
AG RUGBY – SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Any individual who enters, attempts to enter or in any way participates or attempts to participate in any contest, sweepstakes or giveaway (“Contest”) conducted by Elite Rugby Management LLC d/b/a AG Rugby (“AG Rugby”) (each such individual is hereinafter referred to as a “Participant”) agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions provided in these Official General Contest Rules (“General Rules”), as well as by AG Rugby’s interpretations of these General Rules and decisions which are final and binding in all matters relating to any Contest. Some Contests will have specific rules developed for them (“Specific Contest Rules”). In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between these General Rules and the Specific Contest Rules, the Specific Contest Rules shall control.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
- All Contests are subject to and governed by applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in this Contest is void outside of the United States and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- AG Rugby reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any Contest for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, “bugs,” tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures of any kind or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of any such Contest. The decision of AG Rugby to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any Contest shall be final in all respects.
- Geographical and Age Requirements: Unless otherwise specified, each Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents who are at least 21 years of age or older at time of entry.
- Contest Entity and Immediate Family Member Disqualification: The officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents of AG Rugby and any entity involved in the sponsorship, development, production, implementation and distribution of any Contest as well as their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries and successor companies (the “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (and those living in the same household, whether or not related), are prohibited from participating in any Contest and do not qualify as Participants. “Immediate family members” shall include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extension.
- Past Prize Winners: Participants may only win a Contest once every thirty (30) days from the date of selection. However, where a Participant has won a prize valued over $500, the Participant is ineligible to win another prize for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of selection.
- Employer Restrictions: Participant is solely responsible for reviewing and understanding Participant’s employer’s policies regarding Participant’s eligibility to participate in contests. Participant may be disqualified from entering into this Contest or receiving prizes if Participant is participating in this Contest in violation of his or her employer’s policies.
- Methods of Entry: Contest entries may be submitted as advertised or otherwise prescribed by AG Rugby for the Contest. The participant will be required to scan the QR code and will be redirected to the entry page on agrugby.com, and unless otherwise stated, will require at a minimum the Participant’s name, email, date of birth and daytime telephone number.
- Alternative Method of Entry. If Participant is unable to enter via QR Code scan, Participant may enter via written submission form.
- Entry Period: Entries must be made during the time periods during a match day between 10 am and will close at halftime or otherwise prescribed for each Contest (the “Entry Period”).
- Entries Are the Sole and Exclusive Property of AG Rugby: All Contest entries and/or related submissions become the sole and exclusive property of AG Rugby upon transmission. Contest entries will not be returned and may be used by any Contest Entity for any purpose whatsoever related to any Contest, without additional compensation to the Participant or any other individual or entity. Contest entries will not be sold to third parties.
- Multiple Entries: Unless otherwise limited by AG Rugby, multiple entries are permitted.
- False Fraudulent or Deceptive Entries or Acts and Automated Entries: Participants who, in the view of AG Rugby, provide false, fraudulent or deceptive entries or who engage in false, fraudulent or deceptive acts in connection with the Contest will be disqualified and subject to criminal prosecution. Automated Entries will be disqualified.
- Even if alleged to be caused by the sole or partial negligence of AG Rugby or other Contest Entity, AG Rugby and the other Contest Entities are not responsible for any problems which affect, or result from, participation or attempted participation in the Contest. This includes, but is not limited to, the following problems:
- Incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate entry information;
- Human errors;
- Failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any wireless network, telephone network, internet service, computer systems, servers, utility providers, or software;
- Identity theft;
- Tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or computer data;
- Network hackers or other unauthorized access to AG Rugby’s computer network;
- Data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to wireless network, telephone network, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on wireless or telephone networks;
- Printing errors;
- Equipment malfunctions; and
- Late, misdirected, lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated or postage-due entries.
- As consideration for entering a Contest, all Participants agree to RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE AG Rugby, the other Contest Entities (as described above) and each of their respective direct and indirect affiliates, divisions, parent and subsidiary companies, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives, managers, members, directors, owners, agents, insurers, attorneys, predecessors, successors, and assigns thereof (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against all claims, damages, charges, injuries, losses, proceedings, suits, actions (including but not limited to tort actions, product liability actions, wrongful death actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, identity theft, loss of consortium claims), expenses and attorney fees that they or anyone on their behalf (including but not limited to their heirs, representatives or next of kin) have or might have for any death, injury, damage or claimed injury or damage arising out of, involving or relating in any manner to their participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to, any claim that the act or omission complained of was caused in whole or in part by the strict liability or negligence in any form of the Released Parties.
- Additionally, as consideration for entering the Contest, all Participants agree to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND the Released Parties in any action or proceeding from and against all claims, damages, charges, injuries, losses, proceedings, suits, actions (including but not limited to tort actions, product liability actions, wrongful death actions, warranty actions, breach of contract actions, privacy and defamation actions, misappropriation of likeness actions, identity theft, loss of consortium claims), expenses and attorney fees that they or anyone on their behalf (including but not limited to their heirs, representatives or next of kin) have or might have for any death, injury, damage or claimed injury or damage arising out of, involving or relating in any manner to their participation in the Contest or for their failure to comply with the terms of the above release provision. This agreement to indemnify, hold harmless and defend applies even if the act or omission complained of was allegedly caused in whole or in part by the strict liability or negligence in any form of the Released Parties.
- The odds of winning any Contest and/or prize will depend upon the number of Contest Participants.
- The Participant prize-winner is solely responsible for determining and paying all federal, state and local taxes (including any sales taxes). A winner may be required to fill out a 1099 tax release form.
- Prize winners will be selected via random selection. If a winner is unable to be notified for any reason for any amount of time, the applicable prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Claiming the Prize: The Participant prize-winner must pick up their prize at AG Rugby business office located at 2550 E Old Settlers Blvd. The prize may be picked up any time between the hours of 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time) Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Prerequisites to Prize Award: Prior to being awarded a prize, winners are required to provide (1) a valid government-issued photo identification depicting proof of age and (2) a valid taxpayer identification number. AG Rugby reserves the right to deny awarding the prize if the winner fails to provide satisfactory identification, as determined in AG Rugby’s sole discretion.
- Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, a completed IRS W-9 and a Publicity Release before any prize is awarded. By entering a Contest, Participant agrees to execute these documents if selected as a winner in order to receive their prize. Except where prohibited by law, failure to execute any of these documents or comply with any of these terms will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prize Forfeiture: Unless otherwise stated, winners shall have thirty (30) days from the date of selection to claim and pick up their prize. Failure to claim and pick up prize within this time for any reason will result in forfeiture of the prize. AG Rugby reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award unclaimed prizes to alternate contestants or not to award the unclaimed prizes.
- AG Rugby reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to these General Rules as well as the rules of any Contest at any time without notice. AG Rugby reserves the right in its sole discretion to interpret the rules of any Contest, and such interpretation shall be binding upon all Participants.
All Contests shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its conflict of laws principles. By entering the Contest, Participants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of Texas and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. In no event, will any Participant be entitled to injunctive relief or equitable relief of any kind, or restrain the continuation of any Contest.
Come to the AG Watch Party July 10 | AG v LA
Saturday, July 10th the AGs take on the LA Giltinis...
Come To The AG Watch Party July 17th | AG v DC
Saturday, July 17th the AGs take on the DC Old...
AG Selects Team For Nationally Televised Away Match Against Utah Warriors
AUSTIN, TX (May 28, 2021) - This is the biggest...
Student Night Promo | Students Get In FREE & $2 Beers
Finals are OVER! Get down to the match and get...
AG Selects Team For Saturday’s Home Match vs New York
AUSTIN, TX (May 14, 2021) - It's Week 9 and...