Austin Gray Appearance Policies
Please note that submission of request form does not guarantee an appearance.
– All appearance requests must be submitted no later than (1) week prior to the event date.
– All requests will be reviewed by AG Rugby to ensure they fit within Austin Gray’s appearance schedule and approved appearance parameters. Austin Gray will not appear at events that may be construed as promoting any agenda deemed as compromising to the AG Rugby brand.
– Upon receipt of appearance request, an AG Rugby staff representative will contact the requestor by phone or email to confirm availability and coordinate logistics of the event.
– Any appearance fee must be paid in full no later than (2) business days prior to the requested event date. Appearance fees are payable by check or credit card and will be processed by an AG Rugby staff representative upon confirmation of appearance request.
– Any changes to event or appearance details must be communicated by the requestor and mutually agreed upon by an AG Rugby staff representative prior to the event. Failure to communicate any such changes that alter the form and/or function of the event, as it relates to the mascot performer, may affect Austin Gray’s availability to appear.
– AG Rugby reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the appearance for reasons including but not limited to internal commitments and unsafe or inclement weather. As well, the mascot performer reserves the right to terminate their appearance due to reasons including but not limited to improper conduct by an event attendee or circumstances that are deemed harmful or unsafe to them. In the event of an appearance cancellation, the requestor will receive a full refund of any appearance fees. Refunds will not be provided for appearances which Austin Gray has already arrived and begun fulfillment of appearance duties as outlined by the requestor.